Streamlining Management Accounts with a flexible allocation model in OneStream
The implementation of a flexible allocation model in OneStream enables Carbery to allocate all direct and indirect costs to the designated business areas.
Carbery Group is recognized as a leading international manufacturer of specialty food ingredients, lavoring systems and as an award-winning cheese producer. The group is owned by four Irish dairy co-operatives, employ more than 700 people, and manufacture from 8 facilities worldwide, including Ireland, UK, Italy USA, Brazil and Thailand. The group realized a turnover of €434 million for 2019.
- Time consuming process to fully generate an allocated P&L.
- The data was hard to track due to a spaghetti of formulas and different formulas used among
- It was hard to track changes in the final report because it was unclear where the data was coming from.
- When the monthly data is loaded, the team can produce allocated costs within minutes.
- There is a direct link between the milk model and the departments P&L. A change of milk transferred out to cheddar directly impacts the milk transferred in from skim in the cheddar department.