From Excel to professional Performance Management with OneStream XF
Eurofiber is a fast growing international provider of industry leading digital infrastructure.
With our fiber optic network we provide companies, government bodies and non-profit organizations a future proof infrastructure. Our vision is of an open network with infrastructure and ICT services being offered separately, allowing everyone the freedom to choose their services, applications and providers as their own needs evolve. Our infrastructure provides the basis for a smarter and more efficient deployment of resources, enabled by a permanent exchange and the unlimited availability of data. This is how we are paving the way towards a Smart Society.
Eurofiber is part of the Eurofiber Group and was established in 2000. Since then it has grown into an organization with more than 280 employees, with offices in Maarssen and Brussels (Belgium) and has become a recognized player in the market for fiber-optic connections. In June 2015 infrastructure Antin Infrastructure Fund has acquired all shares in Eurofiber. Although we are definitely no longer a start-up, we still enjoy challenging the established order with our unique market approach.
- Difficult integration process due to multiple ERP systems
- Proper consolidation and reporting during frequent reorganization and acquisition activities
- Requirement to report KPI’s
- Consolidation supporting dynamic ownership and multiple entity structures
- Smooth and transparent integration process supporting multiple ERP systems
- Integration of non-financial operational data with financial figures
- One standard reporting structure using OneStream XF
- Timely Statutory and Management reporting
- Controlled close process
" The Design Phase was carried out hassle-free, thanks to well-defined training sessions. This helped us to make swift and informed decisions regarding subsequent project phases."
- Jeroen Reuser, Group Controller, Eurofiber