Supporting TMF group with their Transformation program to harmonize models and improve the Finance function.
TMF Group provides accounting and tax, HR and payroll and Global Entity Management services to businesses operating on an international scale. This is across corporates, financial institutions including funds and capital markets and family offices. TMF Group, with operations in 85 countries, employing approximately 9,000 people, provides services to over 8,000 clients. The majority being multinational corporates and financial institutions.
- Industry: Financial Service Industry
- Annual Revenue: 615 million (2020)
- Headcount: 9,000
- Number of countries: 85
Group finance has worked through a finance digitalization journey including but not limitative below projects in order to build the finance function of the future. This is part of a Finance Transformation Program to harmonize and standardize Finance processes for Order to Cash, Record to Report and Procure to Pay globally.
- In 2019 replacement of HFM and other applications with a single application OneStream XF and implementation of OneStream XF for Group Consolidation and Actuals
- Outsourcing first line support to Agium and B-Eye including user access management
- Implementation of the Agium EPM starter kit to bring tax processes into OneStream XF
- Implementation of the Agium EPM Lease accounting Solution to centralize IFRS 16 accounting