Measures taken by Agium EPM due to the spread of the COVID-19 virus
As you are aware the world is impacted by the COVID-19 virus. The Netherlands is no exception and we have been following the directions and news updates from the Dutch government and Dutch health regulatory organizations (such as the “RIVM”) and the World Health Organization (“WHO”) closely the past few weeks. We have been following their advice and guidance since they were first published.
Since last Thursday Agium EPM has put into action some measures to follow the RIVM advice and to safeguard that we are not contributing to spreading of the virus. With these measures we are able to provide our customers with our services and continue the project with minimal disturbance.
- All consultants will be equipped to work remotely from their homes, we provide extra facilities to accommodate remote meetings and secure document sharing.
- To ensure efficient project work, we provide OneStream access for all project members.
- We do not accept office visitors that recently have visited ‘risk areas’ or that are part of a ‘risk group’ as identified by the RIVM.
- Office cleaning services have been increased and we encourage good hygiene by providing hand sanitizers and tissues and minimize communal food.
- The customer event on the 25th of March will be rescheduled to a new date in June; registrants have been informed.
- The OneStream Training – Application Build for Administrators planned 30 March – 2 April will be held remotely only.
These measures will be in place until April 15 or be updated per changes in the advice of the RIVM.