We are keen to share our key takeaways of Splash 2019, OneStream's annual User Conference and Partner Summit.
As one of the longtime European Golden Sponsor of the event, we feel a special bond with Splash USA. The Agium EPM team divided itself under the countless talks and break out sessions presenting all new OneStream developments. All together, we agreed upon these as the most important takeaways:
The most important new developments from Splash NOLA 2019:
- Delivery of enhanced insights with OneStream’s BI Analysis and Visualization, which makes consolidated analytics possible on transactional level! Coming in next version of OneStream, probably summer/fall 2019.
- People Planning Marketplace solution; useful customer case of people planning, the Deep Dive into Global People Planning with The Carlyle Group really proves its usability.
- Unified planning in the Cloud; Wesco's move from multiple Oracle Planning Applications to the OneStream Platform shows the strength of an integrated platform.
- B-EYE took the user experience to the next level with their User Experience & Reporting Framework (UXF), Data Sourcing Framework (DSF) and Task Scheduling and Automation Framework (TSA).
- Again we were impressed by the power of OneStream Extensible Dimensionality, which allows customers to extend their CPM system for current and future reporting and requirement needs in ONE application. Enabling extensibility removes the need to integrate, validate and reconcile metadata and data across multiple systems and Scenarios.
- Tax provisioning is made easy with the Tax Provisioning Marketplace solution, which is powerful because of the right forms and related calculations. All in one starter kit.
- An inspirational talk of one of the greatest motivator of our time Lou Holtz, who is one the best football coaches in 50 years. His vision about Commitment, Care and Trust is what Agium EPM stands for.
- And off course Our own Lease Accounting Solution demo, which was attended by 75 participants. Find out more about the solution.
Splash Madrid 17-19 September 2019
Did you miss out on Splash NOLA but do you want to stay up to date on OneStream? Be sure to write down Splash Madrid in your agenda! This will be the best place to find out everything about OneStream and how companies are leveraging the power of the platform.